- There are thousands of people who live their entire lives on the default settings, never realizing they can customize everything.
- The right journey is the ultimate destination.
- The willingness to do hard things opens great windows of opportunity.
- Small, incremental changes always change everything in the long run.
- No one wins a game of chess, or the game of life, by only moving forward.
- The biggest disappointments in life are often the result of misplaced expectations.
- Our character is often most evident at our highs and lows.
- Life changes from moment to moment, and so can you.
- You can fight and win the battles of today, only.
- Not being “OK” all the time is normal.
- Sensitivity can be a super power.
- Opening up to someone who cares can heal a broken heart.
- Solitude is important, too.
- Most of the time you don’t need more to be happier—you need less.
- Beginning each day with love, grace and gratitude always feels better than the alternative.
- Who we choose to be around matters immensely.
- Relationship boundaries are life-savers.
- It’s during the toughest times of your life that you’ll get to see the true colors of the people who say they care about you.
- New opportunities are always out there waiting for you.
Click Here for an explanation of each one of these from her grandson.
Your thoughts on JR Nyquist?
I think he is a pretty smart guy. Here is a link to a recent interview where he discusses his latest book, The Lies We Believe In. https://jrnyquist.blog/2022/08/23/the-tragic-assassination-of-dugins-daughter-plus-a-video-interview/