This gentleman tells it like it is and without using a teleprompter.
Some people want Trump without any vices, which I find totally idiotic. He is a fighter and that is what you need when dealing with cut-throat Democrats that will do almost anything to gain and maintain power.
Tom Klingenstein recently gave a speech titled “Trump’s virtues.” It was masterful and made a distinction between Trump’s character and his virtues.
While making the case for a 2024 Trump, Tom relives history and targets Republican doubters. There’s simply no other person that has the resolve and virtue of Trump. In short, Trump is perfectly built for the warlike fight we are faced with. Trump’s personality, work ethic, and manhood are what sets him apart, making him the ideal warrior against woke communism and corruption. When people say “I like Trump…but..”, they should understand those “but” characteristics they dislike are the very traits that make Trump the best champion in our lifetime, for this current “cold” civil war.
The speech was among the most pointed I have heard and can be viewed below. Points he made include:
- Trump knows the media can’t be negotiated with or reformed. It must be defeated.
- Trump smoked out rats from hiding places. We now know our intelligence agencies are corrupt.
- We watched Trump loosen the grip of political correctness, while Republicans wouldn’t engage.
- Trump made it clear it’s a privilege to enter our country, and foreigners should assimilate with us.
- Trump wants back that nostalgic America guided by relentless optimism, grit, and determination.
- Before Trump, politicians hid from the public that China is our mortal enemy. Now we all know.
- Trump’s virtue, backbone, and fortitude are the new standard to judge candidates.
- Trump’s supporters, and the spirit they embrace, are the new life force of the Rep Party.
- Trump was born for this current crisis, the life, and death fight against woke communism.
- The “cold” civil war divide in our country was exposed by Trump, not created by him.
- In war you need strong men to make a stand. Trump is a manly man, with resolve.
- When you’re in the right, you fight to win. Sometimes this means doing distasteful things.
- Leadership strength is in short supply. Trump understands there are no clean hands in a fistfight.
- Trump wants people to learn how to love our country, not be taught how to hate it.
Another person that clearly understands who Trump is and why he is needed to Make America Great Again is Evan Sayet, He explains things well in his Townhall opinion piece from back in 2017. Click Here For “Because He Fights.”
We are hated by fanatic Muslim extremists. The biggest problem is we cannot identify many of them who are already among us, or on their way.
Also, it is a known fact that Iran sponsors terrorism – so why does it make sense to lift sanctions and give them even more resources to do their evil deeds? It Doesn’t