Retired Army intelligence captain, elections data expert, and former baseball analyst Seth Keshel released his final national fraud numbers over the weekend.
Seth Keshel examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends to come up with his estimated voter fraud in each state.
And Keshel also believes cyber-flipping may have affected the results in NM, VA, NJ, and NH.
According to Keshel’s investigation, there were conservatively 8,144,000 excess Joe Biden votes recorded in the 2020 election.
Here is Seth Keshel’s post from yesterday.
- Here is a tale of the tape for Excess Biden Votes based on trend analysis in the modern political era, considering population growth/decline, recent voter history, and registration information, including registration by party.
- My estimates are always lenient, and do not account for cyber flipping of votes.
- Trump won: PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA, MN
- Likely/Possible Trump if cyber flipping occurring: NM, VA, CO, NJ, NH
- Closer than you thought: WA, OR, RI, CT, HI
The map below shows suspect counties across America.
- GREEN = No Suspected Fraud
- Yellow = Suspect or Moderate Suspected Fraud
- RED = Rampant Fraud Identified
In order to analyze the results he used available county by county results and also considered past voting history and trends.
For those interested in more detail, the results of his county analysis, by state, are provided below by state, in alphabetical order.