For those out there that didn’t know it and those that did and have forgotten about it, Hillary did her college thesis on Saul Alinsky’s writings and Obama has even written about him in his books.
Saul Alinsky died almost 50 years ago, but his writings influenced people on “The Left” with vast political control of our nation today.
- Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
- Education: University of Chicago
- Spouse: Irene Alinsky
- Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals
Does anyone out there with ears and eyes actually think that this stuff isn’t happening today in the U.S.? All eight of his rules are currently in play.
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
Eight levels of control must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
- Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
- Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion – Remove the belief in God from the government and schools.
- Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound exactly like what is happening to the United States? Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as “Useful Idiots.”
Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S. “It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.”
The book Rules for Radicals is a very informative read. You can find it in many places online for free, or CLICK HERE for a copy. It’s a short read but an important one. By the way, Alinsky dedicated the book to Lucifer as the “original radical” in his fight against God, and he is Alinsky’s hero.
As you look around America and beyond you will see several “useful idiots” as they spout the propaganda pushing Alinsky’s plan for destroying the US and liberty.
Some of them are just Useful Idiots, but others know better and are proselytizing right out of the deep state’s instructions.
Anyone who claims to be a libertarian while citing one Marxist source after another is not who they say they are. They are a shill, plain, and simple.