At first, pretty much everyone was recommending the use of face masks to protect yourself and others from being infected with COVID-19. As time passed, however, articles began to question their effectiveness, especially when the same one was used repeatedly.
So, I did a “Mask” word search on my article list and archives to find some recent and earlier articles that discuss this topic.
- Masks do not work, – Period
- Europe’s Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren’t Really Helpful in Beating COVID-19
- The Case for Masks Has Taken Another Body Blow
- WHO Now Advises That Healthy People Should Wear Masks Only When Taking Care of Coronavirus Patients
- Mandatory Masks Aren’t About Safety, They’re About Social Control
- Mainstream Media Pushes Masks and Ignores Possible Consequences
- Why I’m Not Wearing A Mask – Wearing masks in a casual environment does not reduce flu infection rates
- Do face masks actually work?
- Do Medical Masks Work?
- Homemade face masks, coronavirus prevention, CDC: Here’s what you should know
- “Masks-For-All” for COVID-19 not based on sound data
- The surgeon general wants Americans to stop buying face masks