In Georgia for example, True the Vote alleges there were 242 traffickers who made 5,662 trips to ballot drop boxes between the early morning hours of 12 AM and 5 AM, potentially unloading hundreds of thousands of illegally harvested ballots over the course of several weeks.
Watch this documentary below to see compelling evidence the 2020 presidential election was rigged and stolen from Donald Trump, and this is only the tip of the iceberg.
The Movie may be slow to load under heavy traffic conditions.
Hepburn came into the limelight in 1953 after appearing as a lead in Roman Holiday. She won three awards for her performance in the movie including a BAFTA, Golden Globe and Academy Award.
Her style and personality made her one of the most popular public figures.
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
- Anyone who does not believe in miracles is not a realist.
- There is one difference between a long life and a great dinner; in the dinner, the sweet things come last.
- I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
- For my whole life, my favorite activity was reading. It’s not the most social pastime.
- For me the only things of interests are those linked to the heart.
- A woman can be beautiful as well as intellectual.
- I don’t take my life seriously, but I do take what I do – in my life – seriously –
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
- There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl’s complexion.
- When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that’s when I think life is over.
- And the beauty of a woman, with passing years only grows!
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
- Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
- Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you’re exactly the same.
- Everything I learned I learned from the movies.
- Your heart just breaks, that’s all. But you can’t judge or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.
- You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
- I’ve been lucky. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
- As a matter of fact, I rather feel like expressing myself now.
- My greatest ambition is to have a career without becoming a career woman.
- Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.
- I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.
- I tried always to do better: saw always a little further. I tried to stretch myself.
- Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering – because you can’t take it in all at once.
- If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.
- I’m an introvert… I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.
- The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
- Some people dream of having a big swimming pool. With me, it’s closets.
- I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people’s minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing.
- The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.
I absolutely love this video.
Hopefully, you will too.