And kids really used their imaginations.
Here is a list of the many reasons I don’t beieve Blasey Ford’s allegations, compiled from various articles in my Political Article Reference List:
- Her squeaky baby-like voice, rember she’s a professors who lectures regularly, so she looked like she was acting to me
- She refused to hand over the results of her polygraph
- She refused to hand over her 2012 therapist’s notes
- She said she was afraid to fly, but has flown dozens of times. Since she did in fact fly, she offered no other reason for the delay
- She said she wanted anonymity but contacted the Washington Post multiple times
- Said she got advice from “beach friends” but didn’t mention that the primary one was a former FBI lawyer, Monica McLean, who worked for Preet Bharara, a man Trump fired. She also failed to mention, when talking of her Beach friends at the hearing, that Monica was sitting right behind her.
- She had a perfect memory of 1982 but couldn’t remember basic things from the previous 10 weeks
- She changed the year of the alleged attack
- She named 4 people, but nobody backed her allegations
- She couldn’t remember how she got home even though her story had her escaping the house far from home, pre-cell phone.
- She gave no location or any details that could be researched for verification.
- She never told anyone and never claimed PTSD prior to Kavanaugh’s name circulating 30 years later.
- She said that she put the 2nd door on her house because of PTSD, but evidence shows it was to get around zoning laws to create a rentable apartment.
- She said she didn’t know that Grassley offered to come to her, even though it was broadcast nationally and was mentioned in numberous articles.
- She feigned no knowledge of polygraph procedures even though her ex’s sworn statement said she’d coached Monica McLean how to beat it in the 1990s, and in any case her profession should have at least well acquainted her with it.
- She co-authored a paper on repressed memory creation years before she claimed to have one
- Nothing is known of her pharmacology, but given her past alcoholism, her visits to a therapist and her general presentation, odds are high that it’s extensive.
- She scrubbed her history and high school year book from social media. We know from a pussy hat photo that she was rabidly anti-Trump.
- She had zero family or friends with her, not from the 80s nor from today. She was surrounded only by Democrat Party handlers.
- Constant cries of bravery & “nothing to gain” vs GoFundMe accound that apparently approach $1-million and a career boosted a la Anita Hill
- Literally all there is her word vs all of the above. Not one shred of evidence.
- Additionally, one of those she claimed at the “event” in question, Leland Keyser, whom she characterized as a lifelong friend, informed the committee that McLean had pressured her in a vain attempt to get her to change her statement to support Ford’s account.
- They would not provide Ford’s therapy notes to corroborate her testimony
- Six FBI background checks and a seventh after Senator Flake’s request resulted in no evidence to backup her allegations.
- Her everchanging story:
- She claimed to be a Research Psychologist, but isn’t. To qualify as a “psychologist” in the state of California (and every other state in the union), an individual must serve a one-year residency and pass several rigorous examinations. Blasey Ford has not done so. She is, ipso facto, not a psychologist.
I could go on and on, but will stop here. If you want a little more evidence take a look at this: Prosecutor’s Senate Report Outlines 9 Reasons Why Christine Blasey Ford Not Credible