As the number of these you check increases, the more urgent it is that you seek help.
- Procrastination in the completion of imposed tasks.
- Perpetual or habitual lateness.
- A liking for sadistic or ironic humor.
- Sarcasm, cynicism or flippancy in conversation.
- Frequent sighing.
- Over politeness, constant cheerfulness, attitude of “grin and bear it”.
- Smiling while hurting.
- Frequent disturbing or frightening dreams.
- Over-controlled monotone speaking voice
- Difficulty in getting to sleep or sleeping through the night.
- Boredom, apathy, loss of interest in things you are usually enthusiastic about.
- Slowing down of movements.
- Getting tired more easily than usual.
- Excessive irritability over trifles.
- Getting drowsy at inappropriate times.
- Sleeping more than usual, approaching 12 to 14 hours a day.
- Waking up tired rather than rested or refreshed.
- Clenched jaws or grinding of the teeth, especially while sleeping.
- Facial tics, spasmodic foot movements, habitual fist clenching and similar repeated physical acts done unintentionally or unaware.
- Chronically stiff or sore neck or shoulder muscles.
- Chronic depression… extended periods of feeling down for no reason.
- Stomach ulcers.
The Epoch Times is serializing a translation from the Chinese of a new book, How the Specter of Communism Is Ruling Our World, by the editorial team of the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party.
I will provide links here so those that are interested can read these important translations. Even if you don’t plan to read the translations, I urge you to go to the first link on the bottom and work your way up reading the names of the chapter titles. If you are aware of what is happening around the world and especially in America as the Progressives push Democratic Socialism I believe you will see an alarming familiarity.
This post will be updated as new translations are posted by the Epoch Times.