Steps And Employer Form
- Book a Vaccine anxiety appointment with your doctor. At this point, you become a medical case as anxiety is a real issue.
- Collect information about adverse vaccine reactions and give that to your doctor.
- Get them to answer your concerns. If they don’t answer then claim this gives you further anxiety.
- Next, ask your doctor to do a thorough medical examination BEFORE you get any vaccine injection so if you are made to get one you have baseline medical evidence from medical experts to prove it affected you adversely, should it do so. If they refuse, claim further anxiety.
- Request a written contract with the doctor who will administer the injection, and their practice, indicating they will accept full liability if you become more than mildly ill or die after the vaccine injection covering you up to the end of life. The doctor will of course refuse this which proves the vaccine might be unsafe and that ADDS to your anxiety.
- While this progressing tell your employer you are currently in the process of getting advice from your doctor.
YOU WILL PREVAIL! – This strategy was recommended by an attorney who says it has been done and it works!