Saturday, October 2nd and Sunday, October 3rd or Until Gone
The Fawn Fire got pretty close to our home but didn’t cross Bear Mountain Rd. as it did farther to the East.
Others not far from us were not so fortunate, so we are donating a lot of things we had saved for the Salvation Army, along with some other stuff we feel we can part with for others who may need them.
We just finished putting this stuff out in the front of our garage on a first-come first-take basis.
Directions to the free stuff:
- Going North on Interstate 5 take the Oasis Rd. exit and go right/East towards Tierra Oaks Golf Club
- Drive approximately 3.5 miles, just past the Tierra Oaks entrance at La Crecenta Dr. to Bear Mountain Rd.
- Turn right and go 1-mile until you reach Spring Lake Street
- Turn right on Spring Lake street and go approx 1/2 mile to the first house past the low lake/pond that was used by helicopters to fight the fire.
A partial list of items arranged in front of the garage includes:
- Three blow-up beds – One has a slow leak, but we don’t know which one it is.
- Cooking pans
- Food storage containers
- Many reading glasses of assorted strengths
- Working light bulbs – Most 100W
- Two BBQs
- Camping/Event chairs
- Trash can
- Carhart Heavy rain gear
- Puzzles – Most have one or two pieces missing
- Paperback books
Photos are provided below: