- A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
- Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
- I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
- Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.
- You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.
More about Albert Einstein Here