There are 81 cases in total, with 30 still active and not a single court has allowed the evidence to be shown in open court.
The 2020 election will go down as arguably the greatest fraud in world history.
A tremendously popular incumbent candidate, President Trump, was easily winning the race on election night in a landslide and then suddenly multiple states took a break, quit counting, and by the end of the week the election was flipped to Joe Biden.
Then, as the President and his team attempted to address the fraud and alleged abnormalities, the courts refused in any case evidence to be brought before a court of law.
We’ve heard over and over from Big Media that President Trump and his team lost numerous court cases linked to the 2020 election. But this is not accurate at all.
Here’s what has been identified from research to identify an accurate list of court cases:
- There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
- In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
- In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
- In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
- In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
- In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
- 30 cases are still active
Here is a link to the list of cases that are shown below.
During the 2020 election cycle:
- Thousands of instances of fraud were alleged
- Multiple states changed laws to provide for absentee ballots and the remedy is alleged to be not legal
- The FBI to date has done nothing to review the alleged fraud
- The DOJ denied any alleged material instances of fraud
- The Democrats are accused of the alleged election fraud
- The state legislatures certified their results with millions of ballots in question
- The US Congress accepted these certified results which ignored the thousands of instances of election fraud
- VP Mike Pence accepted the results despite state legislatures asking him to examine the results
And now it is abundantly clear that the courts didn’t allow a single instance of evidence of fraud to be formally presented to date.
Pingback: January 2021 Political Article Reference List | Fatherly Advice and Rants
Pingback: Absolute Proof That Trump Won The 2020 Election | Fatherly Advice and Rants
Pingback: Absolute Proof Trump Won The 2020 Election | Fatherly Advice and Rants
Where can i get a higher quality file of the information on election cases? Treniss@condemnedusa.com
I emailed you two screen captures of what I could find, but it appears that certain people have been successful in deleting much of this information to keep it away from the eyes of the public.