In Dr. Stock’s 6 minute talk addressing the Mt. Vernon School Board in Indiana, he describes, in his expert opinion, the ineffectiveness and misdirection of the current Covid disease response in schools.
I’ve read hundreds of articles and watched numerous videos on the subject and the solid facts Dr. Stock packs into six minutes is mind-boggling. (The high-quality video below is on YouTube and can be watched in 1080 HD if you select it in the settings. However, there have been reports of YouTube deleting some of his videos, so just in case they censor/delete the video, another version is provided below it.) Son of a gun, YouTube took it down not long after this was posted. Is anybody really surprised? I found another copy on YouTube and updated this post. Will this one be deleted too?
The exhibits mentioned in his presentation are provided below the videos.
Video: Dr. Daniel Wayne Stock CSP-Physician Indiana Lic: 010377358 – 6-minute Speech to Indiana School Board August 6, 2021 – Click on the lower right of the video for a full-screen view
Click on the links below for the mentioned exhibits:
- 1. SARS-CoV2-Transmission Among Marine Recruits during Quarantine. READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 2. Longitudinal analysis shows durable and broad immune memory after SARS-CoV-2 infection with persisting antibody responses and memory B and T cells. READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 3. Vitamin D for prevention of respiratory tract infections: A systematic review and meta-analysis. READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 4. Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis. READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 5. CDC assessment of non-pharmaceutical influenza methods.
- 6. Federalist cases/mortality mask comparison
- 7. Heritage Foundation Study – In fact, mask use during the pandemic has been recommended by The Heritage Foundation’s Coronavirus Commission guidelines. However, our findings do suggest that public health strategies relying predominantly on mask mandates are inadequate, and thus other initiatives, in addition to mask-wearing, should have been a component of policies aimed to limit the spread of the disease.
- 8. Declaration of Great Barrington – The Great Barrington Declaration- As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection. Over 60,000 medical experts have signed this declaration.
- 9. Covid-19 Breakthrough Infections in Vaccinated Health Care Workers. READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 10. Calcifediol Treatment and Hospital Mortality Due to COVID-19: A Cohort Study READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 11. Experimental Assessment of Carbon Dioxide Content in Inhaled Air With or Without Face Masks in Healthy Children. READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 12. Calcifediol treatment and COVID-19-related outcomes READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 13. “Effect of calcifediol treatment and best available therapy versus best available therapy on intensive care unit admission and mortality among patients hospitalized for COVID-19: A pilot randomized clinical study. READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 14. Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 15. Community Use Of Face Masks And COVID-19: Evidence From A Natural Experiment Of State Mandates In The US READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 16. Face-Masks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
- 17. Infection Fatality Ratios for COVID-19 Among Non-Institutionalized Persons 12 and Older: Results of a Random-Sample Prevalence Study READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 18. Open Schools, COVID-19, and Child and Teacher Morbidity in Sweden. READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 19. Face-Masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: a systematic review READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 20. Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gathering- Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021 READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 21. Short-term, high-dose vitamin D supplementation for COVID-19 disease: a randomized, placebo-controlled, study READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
- 22. Rapid Expert Consultation on the Effectiveness of Fabric Masks for the COVID-19 Pandemic (April 8, 2020) READ THE PDF STUDY HERE.
Shasta County California
And last but not least, here is what was sent recently to county employees in a far Northern California county that one would easily consider Conservative Republican territory. It is filled with outright lies and if not that then half-truths. Click Here For Original Document