- It can’t be the unborn black babies. They are destroyed without a second thought.
- It’s not black cops. They don’t seem to matter.
- It’s not my black conservative friends. They are told to shut up if they know what’s best for them by their black counterparts.
- It’s not black business owners. Their property does not mean anything.
- It’s not blacks who fought in the military. Their statues are destroyed by the black lives matter protesters with disdain.
So which black lives matter again?
- Two months ago, First Responders were all the rage. In fact, they were heroes. We gave them free coffee, meals, and cheers as they drove by. Today we hate them and want them defunded because they can’t be trusted.
- Two months ago, truck drivers were the heroes, as well, for keeping America moving and the grocery stores stocked. Today we block the roads with protesters, drag them out of the cabs, and beat them half to death.
- Nurses and Doctors are still cool for now. But they may be unemployed. They too are heroes, unless of course they truly believe all lives matter. Then they’re filled with hate and are part of the problem like so many others.
- Just 45 days ago protests weren’t “essential” and were considered criminal, selfish, and murderous activity. Today they are gloriously critical and celebrated.
- All of the obvious criminal and murderous activities are simply ignored. If you protest about lockdowns for freedom, you are selfish and you will spread a virus. If you protest, loot, and riot for social justice, you are a warrior and the virus ignores you.
- No, not those experts.
- Don’t wear masks … wear masks, but only good ones.
- Wait, don’t wear masks, wear anything as a mask.
- Never mind on the masks. Not sure, but if you don’t, you hate people because you could be an asymptomatic spreader.
- Wait. That’s not a thing anymore?
- We canceled schools, medical and dental procedures, yet allowed the murder of babies, canceled activities, closed businesses, eliminated every spring rite of passage from prom to graduation, denied people funerals, even at Arlington, and we wrecked the economy for it.
- Then came social justice, and social distance was no more. Now things are more cut and dry though. A thousand people at three memorials for someone they never even met. It’s a matter of “respect”. But you can only assemble 100 or fewer people.
- Then multiple black police officers and individuals were killed during the “peaceful protests”. I don’t see any outrage.
- Black individually owned businesses burned to the ground. Silence.
- Deadliest weekend in Chicago. NOTHING!!
- Look at the data, NO, not that data.
- Do the math. No, you can’t do the math like that.
- Only the experts can understand the data and math.
- What do you mean other cities/states/governors are interpreting the data differently?
- Pools are safe in Indiana, but not Michigan?
- Playgrounds are safe in your town but not mine?
- Amusement parks are safe in Florida but not Ohio, nor Michigan.
- No, not them.
- If you are silent you are part of the problem.
- If you speak, you are part of the problem.
- If you have to ask, you don’t understand.
- If you don’t ask, you don’t care.
It’s all so predictable, tedious, and exhausting. Nothing adds up. It’s one gigantic common core Math life problem, with ever-changing denominators that I’m sure the media and politicians are eagerly ready to solve for us….until the next “crisis”.
So let’s just use some common sense and realize that the relentless coup attempt continues as The Left continues to plot against Donald J. Trump in any way they think might take him down before November 2020.
That’s Why I’m Voting For America with conservative candidates up and down-ticket in the next election.