Please help me come to terms with the new me…because I‘m just not sure who I am anymore! I would like to thank all my friends for sticking with me through these newfound changes in my life and my thinking! …..I just can’t imagine or understand what happened to me over such a short period of time!
- I used to think I was just a normal person, but…..I was born white, which now, whether I like it or not, makes me a racist.
- I am a fiscal and moral conservative, which by today’s standards, makes me a fascist.
- I am heterosexual, which according to gay folks, now makes me a homophobe.
- I am non-union, which makes me a traitor to the working class and an ally of big business.
- I am a Christian, which now labels me as an infidel.
- I believe in the 2nd Amendment, which now makes me a member of the vast gun lobby.
- I am retired, which makes me useless.
- I think and I reason, therefore I doubt much that the mainstream media tells me, which must make me a reactionary.
- I am proud of my heritage and our inclusive American culture, which makes me a xenophobe.
- I value my safety and that of my family and I appreciate the police and the legal system, which makes me a right-wing extremist.
- I believe in hard work, fair play, and fair compensation according to each individual’s merits, which today makes me an anti-socialist.
- I and most of the folks I know acquired an education without student loans (it’s called work) and no debt at graduation, which makes me some kind of an odd underachiever.
- I believe in the defense and protection of the homeland for and by all citizens, which now makes me a militant.
- Not that long ago, a mean old woman running for President called me and my friends a basket of deplorables.
- It’s especially odd that it all took place once Obama took office.
- Things really started to turn around after Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th President Of The United States.
- It has been a really tough fight though because Obama and his legions of “America Haters” continue to fight President Trumps’ efforts to Make America Great Again, and keep it great, tooth and nail.
- First was the “Russian Collusion” attempted silent coup and constant fake news via collusion between the Deep State, mainstream media, and big tech.
- The latest attempts to take down Trump revolve around the coronavirus lockdown to trash the economy, but that doesn’t seem to be working either as people are going back to work and the stock market is coming back stronger than ever.
- From a Dow high of 29,551 in February, that dropped 10,959 points to 18,592 in just over a month, it has now rebounded to 27,111 as America is reopening and people are starting to realize that the coronavirus shutdown was more political in nature than an effort to save lives.
- Now the nation is being terrorized by Antifa and BLM operatives who are usurping peaceful demonstrations in response to George Floyd’s death at the knee of a bad cop and his buddies, who didn’t stop his unlawful action.
So, maybe now you can understand why I am so troubled because the efforts of the Progressive Left and Deep State to take down President Trump continues.
Hopefully, things will get better after he is re-elected for a second term this coming November, but I know it my heart this crusade to take him down will probably never stop.