Things covered in the video below include:
- How the media industry has changed over the last 30 years?
- Can media bias be empirically measured?
- Despite the information revolution, how are people actually getting less information instead of more?
- Why is local news no longer being covered?
- How have social media and big tech transformed the media landscape and American politics?
Jan Jekielek of American Thought Leaders sits down with Brent Bozell, the founder and president of the Media Research Center, a conservative media watchdog that, by its own account, measures and identifies left-leaning bias. Bozell is also the publisher of NewsBusters and CNSNews.com.