Embracing climate-change politics enriches and empowers those who embrace globalism—corporations, governments, the financial sector, nonprofits, academia, and of course the useful idiots in mainstream-media as well as those in the entertainment industry.
Fossil fuels will continue to be most inexpensive and abundant source of energy for at least the next 20 to 30 years, and cheap energy is the prerequisite for prosperity. Cheap energy worldwide can only be delivered in the near term by continuing to develop fossil-based fuels, but this is being denied by the globalists.
Only a handful of websites still seek to reopen the debate as to just how dangerous or imminent the threat CO2 emissions are to humanity and the planet.
Below, sorted by most viewed on top, are links to independent climate skeptic websites that currently remain active. Visit these websites. Bookmark them. Share them. While you still can.
Climate Skeptic Website Links
- Watts Up With That?
- Real Climate Science
- No Tricks Zone
- Climate Depot
- Climate Change Dispatch (excellent Twitter feed)
- Roy Spencer Ph.D.
- The Global Warming Policy Foundation
- Bjorn Lomborg: Get the Facts Straight
- Junk Science
- Friends of Science
- Climate Audit
- CO2 Science
- Global Warming.org
- Jennifer Marohasy
- Science & Environmental Policy Project (excellent weekly email newsletter, sign up here)
- Greenie Watch
- Global Warming Science
- The Global Warming Challenge
- Tom Nelson Blogspot
- Science & Public Policy Institute
- Australian Climate Madness
- Climate Science
- Climate Lessons
- The Great Global Warming Hoax
- CO2 Web Info
- The New Zealand Climate Science Coalition
For more detail and videos on this topic, CLICK HERE for the source article on these links at American Greatness.