Advice, observations and fun found here.
- Death is the number one killer in the world
- Life is sexually transmitted
- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die
- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
- All of us should take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
- In the 60s. People took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.
- Don’t worry about old age: it doesn’t last that long.