Advice, observations and fun found here.
- Once all villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella. That’s FAITH
- When you throw a baby in the air, she laughs because she knows you will catch her. That’s TRUST
- Every night we go to bed, without any assurance of being alive the next morning, but still we set the alarms to wake up. That’s HOPE
- We plan big things for tomorrow In spite of zero knowledge of the future. That’s CONFIDENCE
- We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children. That’s LOVE
- On an old man’s shirt was written a sentence: ‘I am not 80 years old…. I am sweet 16 with 64 years’ experience’ That’s ATTITUDE